- Everything going right, for once. I am writing this post from a terminal in the airport, where I am, oh, about THREE hours early for my flight to San Diego. Who shows up at the airport three hours before a domestic flight? Someone who knows that anything that can go wrong while traveling will. Well, the powers that be are challenging my pessimism, and I can’t say I mind being early.
- The man sitting next to me at the airport bar (where I was eating breakfast, not drinking, at 10:30 a.m.) tipped the bartender .18 cents. No dollars, not even a quarter of a dollar – .18 cents. I know, because the bartender laughed and made a big deal of it after he left the establishment. I get it, the food is over-priced, but really man? C’mon.
- Traveling to San Diego in late November is tough. When I get off the plane, nothing that I’m wearing will make sense. I pretty much had to pack 1.5 wardrobes for the next five days.
- VACATION! Goodbye New York (I won’t miss you) and Jamie (I will miss you). I’m off to spend five very feminine days with my sister. Wedding prepping, brunching, shopping, etc. Sorry readers, the blog posts may be sparse—we will see! I’m extra psyched to see Sly (sister’s fiance) and Onyx too!
- I joined ThreadFlip and am obsessed. Feel free to shop my closet. 🙂
Pingback: Kimberlee of I have A Degree In This! shares her holiday wish list | Christina Does