Good morning! I am still on vacation in San Diego (cuddling with Onyx as I type), so Kimberlee of I Have A Degree In This! is here to show you what she’s yearning for this holiday season. After you’re done reading her fab guest post, click on over to her blog for more on fashion and beauty!
Zoya Nail Polish Dream Box $24 // DSLR Camera // ALDO Graziana Studded Wedge Sneakers $110 // J.Crew Cafe Capri Pants $228 //Lady Gaga Fame perfume $55
- I’m a nail polish addict so I could always use more nail polishes. These Dream Boxes are such a cute idea that you can pick 3 polishes of your choice or chose a mystery box. I think this is a great gift to give!
- My compact digital camera broke so I’m in need of a new digital camera. I need to step up my game and invest in a DSLR camera. I’m doing my research trying to find the best deal for what I need.
- A big trend I love right now are wedge sneakers. These sneakers are so badass and my style! I love anything studded or with spikes. I’m hoping to unwrap these this holiday.
- I adore J.Crew’s cafe capri pants… they come in cute prints. I could get anything from J.Crew and be happy. These are a bit pricey so perhaps I can snag them on sale after the holiday.
- Yes, the one that supposedly smells like blood and semen. It actually smells really good (I don’t know what that says about me… lol). It’s the type of perfume I like, floral top notes and very light and sweet. I picked up some samples from Sephora but hopefully will get a full size bottle under the Christmas tree.