Sing with me, “It’s the most wonderful timmmeee, of the yeeaarr…”
Yesterday I shot down to Williamsburg for some best friend time at the Renegade Craft Fair Holiday Market. My normal plan of attack for such events is to collect business cards of the shops I like and check out their websites or Etsy shops later. This is mostly because I hate carrying cash, so I was excited to see many vendors using Square to accept credit cards this year. I, of course, still collected cards. Here are some of my favorite vendors from the event:
- Gneiss Spice: Magnetic spice racks. Absolutely in love with these.
- YardSale Press: Creative prints for your home.
- T-WE: Amazing loose tea from San Francisco. I’m sipping some Madame Morocco right now.
- A.HEIRLOOM: State-shaped wooden cutting boards. Can you imagine serving up hunks of cheese on a Wisconsin-shaped board? Love.
- Georgia Varidakis Jewelry: Very unique pieces, I really want it all.
- Jamie Lau Designs: Jamie said she sources her fabrics from Japan – the dresses are amazing, and she offers custom work.
- Docksmith: Driftwood iPhone dock, anyone?
Unfortunately, the Renegade Craft Fair was this past weekend only, but you can find a full list of vendors on their website.
If you didn’t make it out, fret not – here are other NYC holiday markets you can check out:
Bust Holiday Craftacular
When: December 1-2
Where: 82Mercer, 82 Mercer St, between Broome and Spring Streets
Union Square Holiday Market
When: Starting today through December 24
Where: Union Square Holiday Market 14th St to 17th St, between Broadway and Park Ave South
Artists & Fleas Brooklyn Holiday Bazaar
When: November 25 through December 9
Where: Artists & Fleas 70 North 7th St, between Wythe and Kent Streets
Artists & Fleas at Chelsea Market
When: Starts today through December 31
Where: Chelsea Market 75 Ninth Ave, at 16th St
Brooklyn Flea’s Gifted Holiday Market
When: November 24 through December 23
Where: One Hanson Place, 1 Hanson Pl, at Ashland Pl
Columbus Circle Holiday Market
When: November 28 through December 24
Where: Columbus Circle Central Park South, at Central Park West
Grand Central Holiday Fair
When: Now through December 24
Where: Grand Central Terminal, Vanderbilt Hall 42nd St, between Vanderbilt and Lexington Aves
The Holiday Shops at Bryant Park
When: November 28 through January 6
Where: The Holiday Shops at Bryant Park Bryant Park, 42nd St, between Fifth and Sixth Avenues
Astoria Market Holiday Markets
When: December 1 through December 23
Where: Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden, 29-19 24th Ave, between 29th and 31st Streets, Astoria
For more details on any of these markets you can visit Time Out New York.