- “Earth to Christina!” I take the bus to work when I’m too lazy to walk, and today I guess I was also too lazy to get off near my office because I wound up staying on for one extra stop. The truth is I was completely engrossed in my daily dose of Instagram.
- I’ve been eating a vegetarian diet since Tuesday, and I am STARVING 24/7. How do you herbivores do it? I’m sure my stomach will shrink down to vegetarian size eventually, but for now I’m chowing carrot sticks like nobody’s business.
- How is this for awkward – my boyfriend Jamie thinks he is getting me a Nespresso machine for my birthday next month. When I told him I didn’t want one at all, let alone for my birthday, he told me I could choose between that or six months of a cleaning service for our apartment. My Romeo…
- I’m an awful blogger and have not posted any photos from my trip except for my street art photos from Berlin. I will get to it, I promise! Here is one taken in Lucerne, Switzerland to hold you over:
- I’m jumping on the bandwagon and making a 101 in 1001 list on the Day Zero Project. My list, so far, can be found here. I’ve slowed down in actually making the list because I want to think it through. When it’s full I will post it on here! For those who don’t know, 101 in 1001 is a challenge where you create a list to complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days. Creating goals and achieving them is fulfilling enough, but being able to physically cross them off a list? Icing on the cake. Boyfriend made fun of item number six, because I put making a list on my list of things to do [AWKWARD].
- Before the holiday, Influenster sent me a big, beautiful golden gift of Ferrero Rocher® chocolates. I put most of them out to share with my office, and reserved a tiny emergency stash for myself. The shared chocolates were gone in less than 20 minutes, the last of my secret stash was eaten today.
Michelle snagging a treat
Chanelle after a heated discussion on the best way to eat Ferrero Rocher
Who else does this? Chanelle (pictured) and I eat our FRs layer by layer
…And then there were none
- Jamie says the last awesome thing for this post should be that I’m hanging out with him. I’m out of “Awesomes” for the list, so I’m calling it a night. To make it a little more interesting, here is an awesome (OK, maybe a little awkward) picture of Jamie and his sister’s dog, Bunny. Cue the ooos and ahhhs: