– Somewhere in the past few weeks I stumbled upon this website called SoupNextDoor, which serves as forum for foodies to host dinners or tasting events, often in their own homes. Since I’m just getting in tune with my foodie tendencies I have to admit I’m intrigued, but every time I get an email from the website I feel creeped out at the thought of entering a stranger’s home for dinner. Am I alone? Is this concept weird? I plan to keep my eye out for interesting restaurant hosted events.
– Comments are showing up in the backend of my blog, but not making it to the live site. What’s the deal, Blogger? At first I thought someone had commented and then deleted their comment, but after the third time I think it’s a techno error. So, if you comment and you’re not seeing your lovely words – I’m sorry! L
– While I’m ranting about comments…it appears that people are reading Feel Good Foodies, but we’re 33 posts in and yet to receive our first comment. What’s up with that? Does our writing suck the big one? Do the recipes look gross? If you like talking about food, give us some feedback!
– Please excuse this shameless pat on the back, but I’ve been going to a personal trainer and it’s paying off. I feel like I look exactly the same, but today my belt buckled on the last notch! Time for a new belt, and to keep up the good work! And to keep celebrating small victories I guess, because the more weight I lose the more purchasing a new Spring wardrobe is justified.
– SALES. It’s Friends and Family season and I’m a happy camper. A few deals you can spot today:
o Ann Taylor – 40% off everything with code FRIENDSAF, plus 2.5% cash back with Ebates. Expires 4/22
o Lord & Taylor – 25% off select merchandise (almost everything) with code FRIENDS, plus 3% cash back with Ebates. Ends 4/23.
o ASOS– 70% off the mid-season sale, no coupon code required, plus 3.5% cash back with Ebates. Ends 5/1.
o Bobbi Brown Cosmetics – Friends & Family 20% savings plus free standard shipping with orders of $65 or more, and 4% cash back through Ebates. Expires today.
Please share any other sales in the comments!
Happy almost Friday day, and happy shopping!