- It’s Friday, not Thursday. Awkward & Awesome is posted on Thursdays. I was too busy yesterday to blog and I cannot let another week pass without filling you lovelies in on the awkward and awesome. So my breaking tradition = awkward, but not unprecedented (yes, I’ve done this before).
- My first VoxBox from Influenster came today! Influenster is an online community where trendsetters can provide feedback on products. This should get filed under awesome – I’m so excited to be part of this program and share product reviews with you! But the theme of the box is Love, so the side has a bright pink sticker that says “Love VoxBox.” It’s just sitting pretty on my desk in the office and people are probably wondering what’s in the love box. I assure you it’s nothing naughtyJ.
- I woke up late for work this morning. Like SUPER late. I then proceeded to spend 15 minutes looking for my “Go The Extra Mile” Kate Spade bangle, only to find it on my desk when I got into work. Then I left my BlackBerry in a conference room for half a day. I wonder where I left my brain, because I’m pretty sure it’s not in my head.
- I’m staying in New York this weekend. Wahoo! I’m so happy to be here now that the weather is warming up. I’ve made a point to not make plans this weekend. I just want to wander and go to the park all day on Sunday. What are your weekend plans?
- I’m going to tell you all about my new blog next week. Are you excited? I am!
- Birchbox and Dermalogica are holding an event on March 15, and it’s right near my office! They’ll be giving complimentary skin analyses and treatments, and of course samples. The only problem is that the guest list is already full, so fingers crossed that some spots open up.
Have a great weekend everyone!