Fabulous news! I leave for Europa in two days – holy crap, TWO DAYS! That means two things:
- You won’t hear from me for almost two weeks.
- I’ll shut-up about getting ready for my Europe trip!
So here it is, my last chance to get it all out before I leave.
- It’s 14 degrees in Prague today. I’m beginning to seriously doubt my judgment when it comes to planning vacations.
- I swore I would get new boots and gloves before I left. Did it happen? No. I’m getting cold just thinking about how cold I’m going to be.
- My boyfriend is making me backpack. My parents bought me beautiful, wonderful luggage for Christmas, and I won’t even get to use it until March! I don’t know if I can carry my life on my back for two weeks.
- I’m going to EUROPE! We’re starting by visiting friends, friends and more friends in Paris, then moving on to Prague and Copenhagen.
- 10 days out of the US of A. I love this country but dear God I can’t wait to get out of here! You could send me to Antarctica and I’d still be excited right now. New York I love you, but you’re bringing me down (name that tune).
- I know I write a lot about shopping but I am SO excited for the food! I may have started a food blog to share my love of food with you. It’s not ready for your pretty little eyes yet, but when it is, oh you’ll know it. I am a fat kid at heart!
So that’s it! Wish me bon voyage, people!