I personally think that handmade items make the most incredible gifts. They’re original and personal, and when you find the “perfect” handmade gift for someone, they’re completely irreplaceable.
As I mentioned, I’ve been scrounging Etsy to find some of my favorite gift ideas for this year. I finally narrowed it down to 14 holiday/winter favorites. The list has a little something for everyone – one or two items for the boys, a couple completely gender neutral picks, and of course lots of whimsical, beautiful items for the girls. I hope you enjoy my favorites– it took a lot of self-control not to buy all of them myself!
- ShadowJewels -Christmas berry garland necklace vintage red glass
- .Rag Trader- Compass Cufflinks
- Crochet Butterfly – Hand Knitted Infinity Scarf Yellow
- Amarie – clutch purse with metal frame – brynn inoff-white crunch with chiffon flower and pearls
- Twigsand Heather – Nice and heavy sterling silver twig bracelet
- VintageSilverware Garden Marker Set Your Choice of Herbs
- Antickquities – SteampunkClock Hand Holiday Ornament
- FiddleheadsForFiona -Deer Head Silhouette, Woodland Wall Art
- LoopsAndLines -Striped Christmas Stocking Handknit
- Pumpernickelandwry -Tea Cup Candle
- GrimcatProductions – NeverendingStory eReader Covers
- ShopClementine -Illumination Earrings
- ScreamingScissors -Christmas recycled strung tags set of 20
- Claylicious -red and gray bowls Ceramic serving